What We Do
As experienced mechanics that have specialised in the servicing and repair of motor vehicles for over 28 years, you can rely on us. We have completed countless services, repairs and tune ups on all types of passenger and light commercial vehicles.
Our services cover the entire Perth region and include:
Car, Van, Ute and Light Commercial servicing.
Vehicle repairs for all makes and models.
Radiator replacement, top up, flush and coolant added.
Find where leak is coming from and replace seals and gaskets.
Brake and rotor replacement.
Inspect and replace vehicle batteries.
Shock absorber replacement for most vehicles.
Most auto electrical work for cars, forklifts, and commercial vehicles.
Electronic Fuel Injection inspection and identification of fuel system issues.
Tuning of engines for motor vehicles and commercial vehicles including forklifts.
Key coding on most models.
Inspect vehicle and report prior to purchasing a vehicle.
We make it easy to service and repair your Passenger Vehicle, 4WD, SUV. Ute, Van or Light Commercial Vehicle.
Call to scheduale a service or make a booking enquiry today.
Full Car Service Checklist
- Check car history.
- Check timing belt replacement interval.
- Check for damage to bodywork, lamps, and trims.
- Check condition of all seat belts.
- Check operation of interior and exterior lights.
- Check operation of ABS and/or air bag and other warning lights.
- Check windscreen washers and wipers.
- Check horn.
- Check operation of suspension dampers.
- Lubricate all door hinges, locks, and bonnet catches.
- Check fuel cap.
- Change oil, filter and fit new sump plug washer.
- Check fuel lines and brake pipes.
- Check the condition and security of the exhaust.
- Check and top up rear axle and transfer box oil levels.
- Check and top up gear box oil level.
- Check all steering and suspension joints, mounting and gaiters.
- Carry out tyre check.
- Check all wheel bearings for excessive 'play' and noise.
- Check CV boots and joints for wear or splits.
- Check clutch adjustment and adjust.
- Grease all greasing points.
- Check operation and condition of front brakes.
- Check operation and condition of rear brakes, including handbrake.
- Carry out brake report.
- Vehicle Lowered:
- Refill engine oil.
- Torque wheel nuts/studs.
- Check cooling system.
- Check anti-freeze protection.
- Check brake fluid.
- Check all auxiliary drive belts.
- Check engine breather system.
- Check vacuum pipes.
- Check power steering operation and fluid condition.
- Check throttle.
- Check and test battery.
- Check and top up all under bonnet fluid levels.
- Road test vehicle and report any findings.
- Re-check engine oil level.
- Reset service lights.
- Ensure all upholstery, gear lever, steering wheel etc. is clean.
Mobile Services FAQ
Yes. AutogasMan is fully qualified to service new cars, adhering to all manufacturers’ requirements and ensuring your car receives the required service without voiding your new car warranty.
All our services and repair work is guaranteed- We never do “just enough” to get you going again. Please ask for specific warrantee periods, depending on the work at hand.
Before AutogasMan commences any work, the mechanic will show you a quote of work required and associated costs - you are always in control of the cost and will not get a nasty surprise
Yes - We are equipped and ready to perform most car repairs or service on site.
Call to scheduale a service or make a bookiing enquiry today.
What Our Clients Say
AutogasMan Mobile Mechanic has a loyal client base who can always rely on our reliable and quality service.
I have used AutogasMan for years and will continue to do so for my petrol Toyota 4WD.